To block time or add days off for you or your staff you simply add events that block the appropriate calendar. This can be useful for vacations, time off or any time that you don't want to be available for appointment booking.
You can do this by doing the following:
- Go to your BookFresh calendar and click on the day you want to block. Select "Event" at the top of the window.
- Add a title (you can just use "Busy" if you want).
- Verify that you have the right staff member selected.
- If you want to block the entire day verify that you have "All Day Event" selected.
- Verify that you have "Busy" selected so that the time is blocked.
- If you want to block multiple days in a row click "Add Repeats" and select "Every Day", choose when you want the repeats to stop and click "OK". You can choose to have the event repeat every day, every week, every month or every year.
When you go back to the calendar you should see the event(s) on your calendar.