- The name of the class
- The Description of the class
- Assign a staff member to the class
- Provide a cost for the class. The cost must have a number - 0 is allowed.
- Add a length of time for the class.
- You can change "Minutes" to "Hours" using this pulldown.
- If you select this option the class will not appear in your booking widget. You will need to send the "Booking URL" to your clients if you want them to book online.
setting repeating events on the calendar
- "Edit / Add attendees" - allows you to edit the individual offering and add attendees to the class.
- "Booking URL" - provides a URL that can be used to give direct access to a booking widget for that class.
- "Delete" - this will delete the offering of the class. If there are attendees and a class is deleted you will be given the option to notify your clients.
- "Print attendees" - This displays a class list that can be printed. If you'd just like to see the class list and not print it, simply dismiss the print dialog by clicking "Cancel".
This feature is offered free for the first class with a charge of $4.95US per month if you'd like to offer more than one class. More specifically, there is no charge for one class offered as frequently as you wish with unlimited attendees assigned to one staff member. If you'd like to offer several different classes or classes with different staff members you can choose to add the unlimited class scheduling plan for an additional $4.95US per month.